So Christmas is just around the corner and I couldn't be happier! Our condo is finally decorated and our tree is up! My mother was nice enough to give me the decorations of hers that I have had my eye on for a while so I am extremely proud of how cute it looks! (picutres to come!) Kaydence is very excited about all the hustle and bustle going on around and I'm very excited for her first cognitive Christmas! We've gotten almost all of our shopping done and I can't wait to watch her open her presents on Christmas eve. I will be done with my fall semester of school on Tuesday and will be able to spend a lot more time with Kaydence, which is super exciting for me! We'll be taking her to get her pictures with Santa this week or next and will make sure to put them up as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are in need of a SERIOUS update!
ReplyDelete